Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Don't have a cow

0010010110110!

(That's "Hello" in Internet-speak)!

This last week of definite vegetarianism has been an interesting food experience. But today, I think I may have accidentally cheated. I ate a french fry that was sitting dangerously close to a burger. It kind of tasted like a burger. Is that cheating? (But it's not cheating if you get away with it, amirite guys?)

But in all seriousness, I really do think I'm going to try to keep this up for a little longer. I feel really good about myself, and I'm very proud that I could do something and actually stick to it. Most of my motivation stems from the fact that Jesse would probs kick me out if she ever found out I cheated, and I don't feel like having to set up my bedroom on the back porch. It's winter after all.

Anyway, it has kind of inspired me to make other important life decisions--like join a gym! Anyone who knows me knows that I'm basically allergic to exercise and anything sports-related. So this is a big move for me. But seriously, I put on a sports bra and I basically break into hives. If someone throws a frisbee at me, I run the other way. No joke. And a big plus for joining the gym is that I'll get to take hip-hop dance classes from a lady/stripper named Velvet!

So yeah. Other highlights from this week include the vegetarian chili Jesse and I made on Sunday with this weird fake ground beef/vegetable protein. It looked sorta weird, but it was delish. Om nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment