Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day

Today is this great holiday in America- Labor Day. It is a day no one actually celebrates, but everyone enjoys their day off work. I on the other hand went into work. Just a small glimpse of how work has been the past month. Beyond the fact that I worked today, it was a rather enjoyable Labor Day. I got to work while most of the company was not there, so I got a lot done. I got off at a decent hour. And I made it to a dance class at the gym, also wonderful because few people were there. Its crazy how on Labor Day people assume everything is closed.

On a side note I cannot believe I actually blogged again- so I apologize if I have little to say. Usually I bottle it all up for my once a month summary, so this twice a week thing is leaving me rather speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment